Cancellation and Refund of Nano Booking's

  1. If you wish to cancel the booking contact the tata nano call center @ 020-66495678
  2. Keep your application form ready when you make this call as the call centre will do a verification check.
  3. The call center agent will generate a cancellation reference Number for the same
  4. A call back verification check will be done by call center agent
  5. On getting satisfactory response, call center agent will forward the cancellation request to tata motores
  6. You are requested to submit the following documents in the original to the tata moters dealership with in 3 days of placing the cancelation request:
  • Application form customer copy in the original
  • Copy of the identification proof mentioned in the application form
  • Allotment/retention letter in the original
  • Cancellation format (available at the dealership) duly filled in and signed.
  1. This would then be forwarded to Tata Motors and you refund will be processed (Based on terms and conditions in the form) within 30 days after receipt of documents by Tata Motors.
  2. Tata motors limited will not charge any cancellation charges for any cancellation requests placed within 30 days of announcement of allocations.
  3. Any cancellation requests received by Tata Motors limited after 30 days of announcement of allocations would attract a cancellation charge of Rs 2999/- this includes the administration changes.
  4. This amount would be deducted from your booking amount and sent as your refund
  5. Refunds would be done only to the designated account as per the details in the application form

11 comments:

chirag patel said...

i,chirag jayantilal patel, cancelled my tatanano on 4/11/2009, my uin no is 220003076 my cancellation ref no is TWXXH-63403 & at the time of getting my cancellation ref. no. from call centre told me i shold get 2999 rs less as cancellation charge but as per your web site it is chargable if i cancelled it after 3 month of allcation but my time is more than 6 months. reply me on chirag999patel@yahoo.co.in or mob. no. 09427126556

Unknown said...

I HAD CANCELLED MY TATA NANO BOOKING (ID NO. 112457282) 30 DAYS HAD BEEN PASSED OFF BUT I DIDN'T GOT MY REFUND AMOUNT OF RS.120000/= THAT'S THE TATA'S SERVICE TO ITS DISTANT CUSTOMERS?????????????????????????????????

DEEPAKKUMAR CHANDRAKANT PATEL

lakshmi said...

i had cancelled my booking of nano car uin 114358201 on 28th june 2010. at that time i was told the money will be refunded in 45 to 60 days.
to this date 16th august 2010 i have not recd any information about the status of my refund.
as i am in dire need of the money i would appreciate if tata motors take early action and refund my money.
this is lakshmi krishnasawmy from bangalore

Bhanu Prasad said...

Lakshmi Krishna Swamy and Sunil can u please give me ur Email ids and Phone no's so that i can send your feedback to Tata Moters..?

lakshmi said...

hello bhanu prasad...this is from lakshmi.krishnasawmy
thanks for the prompt reply.
my e mail id is lakki1981@gmail.com and candades@hotmail.com.
my land line number is 08026567079
mobile number is 9448367079.
i can produce the bank statement where in the amount has been drawn by tata(the statement just shows that).
i am sorry a reputed organisation like tata's are delaying so much.
thanks once again
lakshmi krishnasawmy

lakshmi said...

this from lakshmi.
already a week has passed by and there is no communication from tata motors.
with the latest communication system i wonder why there is no reply from tata motors a premier company.
when will i get know about my refund and my hard earned money.
grieved lakshmi from bangalore

mamta sayed said...

i canncelled my nano on 3rd august 2010 my uin no. is 114067296. I have phoned the telephne nos atleast 50 times and sent more than 10 emails, more than 4 months have passed, not a word about the cancellation, i have sent emails addressed to MD and also head car product group Mr. Sachdeva but no one bothers to reply, i asked them to pass message to Mr. Ratan Tata himself, but the only reply that I get from the designated phone no. which is a call centre that your cancellation is in process, I have been getting this standard reply from last 3 months and all interests was stopped in august, I am helpless can anyone suggest what to do. This behavious by tata is really atrocious. not expected from tatas atleast not so far, god knows now that they seem to be involved in the scams, whether the refund is another scam????

Unknown said...

i canncelled my nano in July 2010 my uin no. is 110392296. I have called so many time but no response , not a word about the cancellation.I am helpless can anyone suggest what to do.

gopal said...

I BHUSHAN KUMAR RESIDENT OF BHATINDA HAD CANCELLED MY TATA NANO ORDER .TATA NANO CARE CENTER GIVE ME UIN NO 112316817.AND SAY THE REFUND MONEY WILL BE GIVE TO YO VERY SOON BUT NOW ONE YEAR LATER THEY DO NOT GIVE ANY RESPONSE .PLEASE TELL ME HOW I GET MY REFUND MONEY REPLY ME AT bansalgopal4u@gmail.com

Kusumben said...

I have booked Tata Nano through ICICI Bank Net banking account. My booking referance No.ALI1117510 and Application No.114414534.My number is not in the first lot of drow . When I demand for refund of Rs.3499/- on toll free number I was told to contect on phone no. 022-66495678.When I contect their I was told that Your amount is recover as interest and no refund will be given.
Kusumben M Joshi. Surat.Gujarat. kusumbenjoshi@gmail.com

Unknown said...

i cancelled my booking 2 years ago my costumer ref no. is 2000334924 . but i dnt get my refund

Post a Comment